Tuesday, February 17, 2015

It's Going Down

A1C that is!


Today was my 3 month endo check up. We all know how much I LOVE going to this appointment. Not.

Well it was nice to finally leave with a smile on my face after seeing an improvement since my last visit in November. At that check up my A1C (which is a 3 month blood sugar average) was at it's highest at 8.0.

:(

Today my result = 7.2... well on my way to meeting my goal of 7.0 which I hope to do by my next visit.


:) !!!!

Thanks to my new insulin pump I am able to have better control and more flexibility at any moment of the day. So far 2015 has been off to a good start on that end!



Some other things I've been up to this week on vacation...

Valentines Day Massage 


Dazies! 


Kim Crocker 


Eyeglass shopping 


Stay warm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment