Friday, July 13, 2018

Bringing Blogging Back...Again

Well I am back again. Back again sitting wondering why Katie Lee has not seen my blog yet 🤔 wondering why I do not have my own show where I sample the finest (gluten free) bites Long Island has to offer. Maybe she hasn't caught up on all of her Instagram DM's yet? 

Anyway.... 

If you've been "keeping up" with me over the past year, you know a lot has changed! 

New job! 





New house 😅🏡





And completed a new running distance. 🏃🏻‍♀️








My first half marathon! (More on this in a separate post) 

It's been quite the year! 😬

Still loving to get a good sweat on 💪🏻







 While also loving all sorts of great food. 👍🏻😅🍽





And excited for Aruba of course! 🇦🇼

So I thought I would bring it back on the blog for a bit while I have some summer down time 😎

Stay tuned for my latest "celebrity" interest. 💁🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment