Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Happy Sunday

Sunday meaning the "Sunday" for us teachers. 😱




I can't believe July has come and gone. Don't get me wrong, I like August because it's almost Aruba time, but reality sets in pretty quick after that. 

Here are a few snapshots of what I've been up the remainder of the "Saturday" of summer. 

Anthony and I drove out to Montauk for the day. On the way I was getting a little hangry, so we stopped at The Golden Pear for some breakfast. I knew the moment I walked in and saw "gluten free" I was in the right spot. 

Here I am with my gluten free egg sandwich. 🍳🍞



They even had some pretty good iced coffee. 



Our trip to Montauk was all about the food. For dinner we checked out The Clam Bar which was a recommendation from, can you guess? Katie Lee





A++!! On another trip I would definitely try some of the sweet potato fries I saw pass by. 

It was time for Anthony and I's 8th wedding in the past 10 months. This time it was a cruise around NYC. 



We had a day in between to rest before heading back into the city for a belated birthday celebration. Tickets to see On Your Feet and a stay at The Kimberly Hotel. 





Having the name Kimberly had its perks as we were upgraded to a nice 1 bedroom suite and I went home with my very own Kimberly slippers and robe. 




T1D side note- I was able to do all of the city walking without any blood sugar issues. 💃🏻🤗 

All of this fun while still getting the workouts in. 



ANDDDD cooking. Check out my homemade bacon wrapped dates. 



I mean COME ON... Katie Lee... Kimberly Lauren... KL... 



Still haven't heard from her. I guess she still hasn't read my blog 😌😌😌



Hopefully August slows down a bit... 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment