Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Future Friends?

In my last blog I hinted as to what would be the topic of my next post. Since there has been a number of posts related to fitness and I am trying to come back to the blogging world fresh and exciting, I thought I would share my celebrity doppelgΓ€nger (so I'm told). It may even be a little bit of a girl crush, but we all have them, right? 

Katie Lee - best known for her role on "The Kitchen" or host of her show "Beach Bites" on The Cooking Channel. 


Or you may even know her from her exciting posts on Instagram and Insta Story. If not, definitely go give her a follow to see what I mean (and me too while you're at it πŸ˜‰). Over the past couple of months I've been entertained by her updates, adventures, food and travel posts. In fact, I've been told by quite a few people that we look alike - I'll take it! 

After some stalking investigating of her Instagram account, I have come to find that we actually are basically the same person and have the potential to be very good friends sharing all of our common interests. Take a look at my findings to see for yourself. 

For starters - we both LOVE food. 







We are also both all about a big salad. πŸ˜‰ 




And don't forget a good helping of ice cream. 







Although we love food, we both enjoy working out to keep up with all of that goodness! 



 



We both enjoy traveling. Here is Katie in Newport, RI 



And pictured below is Anthony and I not far from that same spot. You see those chairs behind us? πŸ˜‰



We also both find "nothing more enticing than the beach." 😎 (Tune into Beach Bites Thursday's at 10pm to see what I mean). 






Katie loves her cute pup, Gus. 



I love my friends Chris and Jennie's pup, Gatsby. 


 
Just call me the dog whisperer. 


We enjoy snorkeling... 





And Christmas... πŸŽ„




Speaking of Christmas, we both know Santa Claus πŸŽ…πŸΌ





And this guy...




Ok... maybe not so much. πŸ™ƒ

Katie also understands the scary nature of gluten for a gluten free gal like myself. 


I'm sure she can share with me some gluten free versions of her favorite recipes. πŸ™‚

Katie writes books...



And I write this blog. πŸ˜„



So, as you can see, we have many common interests. I can very easily see us spending our free time galavanting The Hamptons taking part in all of the above. πŸ’ƒπŸ»


So Katie Lee, if you happen to see this maybe think about me joining your team for the gluten free version of "Beach Bites?" ☺️πŸ€” I'll be open to discussion. 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment