Thursday, November 21, 2013

Catching Up -As of Lately

It's been a little while. Lots going on as I approach the end of the semester and the start of my favorite holiday season! So this is going to be a quick one.

As of lately...

I have been working on so many assignments for my methods course. My biggest assignment is due by Tuesday at 5:30am (hey every last hour counts) so that has been my main focus. It is coming along though. Hopefully I will have it all done by class on Monday. I have to create a math unit which consists of 5 lesson plans (which are very detailed), 2 quizzes, a test and an alternative assessment. In addition, answer keys and rubrics to go along... ahhh!

I was also really happy with how my lesson went that I taught last Friday. Here are the notes I wrote to myself just before presenting... I am going to keep these motivational sayings going from now on.



Blood sugars seem to be back on track which is always a good thing...but now experiencing a few more lows... ugh! Last week I felt like I was struggling to stay below 150. Now I feel like I haven't even been close to there! Frustrating because I am doing the SAME EXACT THINGS as last week when I was seeing some unfriendly numbers.

Spin classes have been going well! Getting a lot of positive feedback which makes me feel really good!

I entered another 5k for the weekend after Thanksgiving!

I am soooo excited for my family's annual "Pre-Thanksgiving Celebration" this Saturday... Bring on the food! (And the insulin)




Next week mom and I are seeing the Radio City Show... I have always dreamed of being a Rockette! I really do regret giving up tap when I was younger. (Tanya lets get on those adult tap classes)




Finally, make sure to look for me as THE ELF on the Santa float in the Macy's Parade next Thursday! I will be holding the reigns. :)


Also yesterday I got a manicure and loving this new color from essie. Check out shearling darling. 


Can you believe it's the holidays already?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment