Thursday, May 29, 2014

Gate 22


I don't know about you, but I am excited I am at gate 22. Why you ask?




My trip to Aruba is leaving from the gate that is next to the brand new Starbucks! I was pleasantly surprised and had to share. 

Going to Aruba is the only time it is acceptable to wake up at 2:45am. :) 

It has been a great couple of days leading up to this. On Tuesday I graduated from college. It was a beautiful day spent with family and friends! Although the ceremony started at 3pm and restricted me from having my usual bar time, I made sure to stop in the morning. Check out a couple of pics from the day....








In addition, my blood sugar stayed steady the whole time with no issues. A comfortable 170 which is not "in range" but it was at a point where I felt relaxed and I did not have any issues to interfere with my special day. 

Anyway, this has to be brief because I am too preoccupied with getting my coffee pre flight. I am deciding whether to get a hot coffee and have a chocolate brownie crunch think thin or an iced coffee and have a creamy peanut butter bar. Decisions decisions....

My bars are all packed and ready to go. 



The next time I check in will be from One Happy Island! 


No comments:

Post a Comment