Friday, May 16, 2014

As of Lately...



I am FREE!! I am officially done with my undergraduate career. Student teaching: check, Finals: check, all that is left is to walk across the stage at graduation! Let's catch up on what has been going on so far in May.

Presented my math seminar presentation with my group:


Mathematical modeling of blood glucose, how appropriate!

Look what I got to do on my last day of college:


I am going to miss all of the events at SJC. I got to do some pretty fun things!

JDRF One Night was a huge success! What a fun night to meet new people who are all there for the same great cause. It was also funny to see other T1D's who have had a little too much to drink. One of the other bachelors gave me his pack of glucose tablets as a gift... how sweet? (No pun intended)


I sold for $700!

Thanks to Lizz for being my wing woman... and to Lindaloo and my mom for always coming out to support me!


This past week was spent in Naples. It was great to get away and get some sun and family time. Despite a long and delayed trip home, I had a fantastic getaway!

Mothers Day:


Pre Aruba Tanning:



First time going to a restaurant and I saw gluten free beer on the menu, so I had to try:


Ending the trip at my favorite restaurant, Stonewood:



So many other things to look forward to this month. Starting tomorrow with the annual 5k for Celiac Disease! Hopefully I will have as much success as last years race.

Now that I have more time you will be hearing more of me. Aren't you all lucky   

                              :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment