Sunday, May 25, 2014

Gym Fool Run In




Yes, many times. Today was one of them... 

Well it was just about this time last year when I wrote to you all about the gym fool experience I had. If you do not remember you can refresh your memory here

Luckily I have done a good job of avoiding him over the past year, but I guess that could only last so long. About 10 mins into my workout this morning I was mid-stride on the treadmill when out of the corner of my eye I see said fool heading my way. 

"Just keep going" "Don't make eye contact" I said to myself as I tried my best to put on my "please leave me alone do not bother me with my earphones in" look. 



Didn't work. 

As gym fool comes right in front of my machine he starts to wave his hand and proceeds to tell me "it's good to see you looking healthy now." 




EXCUSE ME?! Oh no, he is not getting away with this anymore I thought. 

I slam down on the stop button and flat out tell gym fool that he needs to stop commenting on my weight and appearance everytime I see him. It's inappropriate and I really do not appreciate it. Please leave me alone!!!! 

By his deer in headlights reaction I think he got the message... Finally! :-) 

I mean come on, seriously? What business is it of his to be so concerned with how I look... And the way he says it like he approves. Last time I checked fool, you are not my doctor, relative, etc. just some annoying old man who interrupts my workouts and says stupid thigs!! 

Despite how annoyed I was that he not only had the audacity to make comments again and more importantly INTERRUPT MY WORKOUT... I felt good that I finally told him to stop! 



"You're gonna hear me ROAR!" 

Hopefully I have no run ins tomorrow and can get in a good Memorial Day workout. I do have Aruba in 4 days after all! 

Other than my gym experience this morning I have had a pretty good weekend. Covered a spin class yesterday morning and got good feedback, always a good feeling! 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. I am looking forward to BBQs and working on my base tan. 





No comments:

Post a Comment