Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Billy Joel, Fireworks and Other Stuff



You know what they say, after the 4th of July summer is almost over. 

I can't believe July is well under way. It has continued to be filled with some fun things like this summer in general.

Last Wednesday I went to the Billy Joel concert at MSG. What a performance! Even the opening act, Gavin DeGraw killed it. I think it was the first time at a concert where I knew who the opening act was.




Despite getting caught in torrential rains heading to the Garden and not the most considerate concert go-ers around us, it was great being able to see such an icon perform live.


Friday was the 4th of July. Despite Hurricane Arthur passing by us earlier in the day, it turned out to be a beautiful evening with the best fireworks show Macy's has ever displayed!




I forgot to snap some pics from me during the hot dog eating concert. I had my hands full, next year! :) 

I also received news that my best friend Tanya is engaged to her boyfriend of 4 years!!! (Thanks to me somewhat) So excited and happy for both of them. :)


               (Open those eyes JT!) 


The past couple of weeks I have been trying very hard to give myself advice that I often give to others. What's meant to be will be. Why is it so difficult for us to accept when we are the ones trying to believe it? These are just a few things I have found comforting lately...



And this just because.....


         Makes me want a puppy :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment