Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Favorites


It has been a pretty fun week which leaves me with a lot of favorites that I want to share! 

This clearly takes the top spot:


Meeting Billy Joel. Wow I am still star struck. Sadly his mom a long time customer of the restaurant I work at passed, but he held the dinner here! He was very friendly and I am so excited I was able to get a picture with him!


Favorite Academic Moment:


Passing the ALST! A required teacher certification test and my last one :) If at first you don't succeed try again.


Favorite T1D meme:


Luckily I have avoided this for awhile now, but I have been here so many times.


Favorite Adventure:


Meeting my longtime friend Nicole in the city! Check out these throwback pics...




Favorite Aruba Post:


Hopefully one day.

Favorite Song:


You & I - John Legend


Favorite Gym Moment:


Taught 3 spin classes this week and getting good feedback! My spinners nicknamed me "The Pusher."

Favorite Single Girl Problem:



Favorite Quote:



Have a good weekend! Stay tuned... I am working on a post I am excited, but a little nervous to share at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment