Friday, May 17, 2013

First Blog Post!

Welcome to my blog! This is my first post so I am still trying to figure out how this all works, so bear with me. I'm excited to give this whole blogging thing a shot after being inspired by my friend, Ashley who has been blogging for a few months now (hi!). I thought it would be a good way to connect with people who have the same interests and just a way to get some of my thoughts down. Things in this blog will be, yes you guessed it, all things related to me, Kim. Some of these "things" include my love for fitness, eating healthy (for the most part), being gluten free and a huge part of me which is living a life with Type 1 Diabetes (YES I CAN HAVE SUGAR..more blogs to come on that)..and just a bunch of other random things! Yes I can be pretty random. So hopefully if anything my blog will give people some insight and an education on a variety of things and maybe some laughs too.
Thanks for reading! I'll see you all soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment