Thursday, December 25, 2014

A Very Merry Christmas



It is a little too warm for my liking on Christmas Day, but regardless I am seriously having one of the nicest Christmas'! Christmas Eve was spent carrying out our tradition of going to dinner at Dazies in Queens and then onto midnight mass in Brooklyn. 

Before the festivities began my day was started at the gym of course! I always make it a point to workout on Christmas Eve and have as normal of a day as possible so I can enjoy and sleep in on Christmas Day.

After getting my sweat on it felt good to get all dolled up for the night out.


It was so nice spending time with my family. In my old age I really think about the importance of that and to appreciate every moment. No one is guaranteed tomorrow.

It's all smiles until someone tried to poach on my food. 


Heading into mass and seeing the NYPD car under the peace sign had a totally different meaning this year...


After arriving home around 2:30am I drifted off into my Christmas sleep while visions of Thinkthin bars and Starbucks gift cards danced in my head.

Christmas is such a lazy day and I am not complaining. Getting to sleep in til 9am is such a treat!


I look real attractive in the morning. 


Santa really took care of me this year. (She) really picked out some really nice things!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy spending the day with your loved ones. It is sad to think that tomorrow this season, the music and eventually the red Starbucks cups will be put away until next year. Before it does, take a listen to some of my favorite Christmas songs and movies...

1. Little Drummer Boy - Pentatonix

2. Merry Christmas Happy Holidays - NSYNC

3. I'll Be Home - Meghan Trainor

4. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Sam Smith

5. River - Glee Cast

6. Home Alone 2 - Merry Christmas ya filthy animal... and a Happy New Year. :)

7. ABC Family 25 Days of Christmas - Been watching it all day!

And also... How adorable is this? 


No comments:

Post a Comment