Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Wrapped In Red

Thanks to my friend Nicole (you can check out her awesome blog here) I was inspired to do an outfit blog. With it being the last week at work before Christmas vacation I have been dressing as festive as I can! Friday is even Ugly Sweater Day.

Here is todays outfit...




My "Christmas pants" as I call them are from my favorite store, White House Black Market. Sweater is from Hollister, flats from Tommy Hilfiger and scarf is from Macy's. This scarf has been with me for 4 Christmas seasons! I actually purchased it with Nicole 4 years ago when we reunited for the first time after reconnecting just before Christmas.

My scarf through the years...





Who loves Christmas? Kim LOVES Christmas. :) What else do you expect from THE ELF?


No comments:

Post a Comment