Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Run Run Sugar Plum

Haven't done a workout blog lately so here we go.

With the holidays upon us I have been trying my best to stay on track with eating as healthy as I can and keeping up the workouts. Lately I have spent more time running outside which I am proud of. It is way less boring than the treadmill and I have been able to go a little farther each time!

Thanks to the map my run app I am able to see my mileage, calories burned and pace.





Special thanks to my "coach" aka Mom who always follows me in the car so I don't have to run with my suitcase full of diabetic supplies. :)

In order to last for a long run outside you need to have a great playlist to keep you going. Here are some of my running go to songs...

Love Runs Out - One Republic
 *** Seriously if you have not ran to this song try it. It makes you feel so fierce. I may or may not listen to it in the beginning, middle and end of my runs.


Latch - Disclosure ft. Sam Smith



Glowing - Nikki Williams


Crazy in Love - BeyoncĂ© 



Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars



Time of Our Lives - Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo


Upping my mileage has definitely left me feeling a little sore in the calves. So I try to switch it up during the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment