Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Smooth Spinning

It's been a busy week so far, but I'd say a good one!! Let me get you up to date....

Tuesday 6am spin was a great start to the week. Great workout and was out to school by 8:45 to work on some assignments. 




Dinner was an exciting one as I had onion rings for the first time since being gluten free. They were awesome!!!!



This morning was a great one. It was my first time teaching my very own spin class. The alarm went off at 4:40am, but so worth it! When I got to the gym it wasn't even open yet lol.



 The spinners were so welcoming!! One woman said I was a "ten." It made my morning :) I had to take a "selfie" of this moment since it was such a big moment for me.



  I am so glad I pursued this challenge this past summer and finally doing something in the fitness field.



My morning only got better with this right after spin....



Then it was back to middle school for the day to begin my observations for the semester.


I need to do 40 hours, but hopefully I will get them out of the way and just do as many as I can. 

Off to more homework... UGH

Hoping the week continues to go as it started and my mood stays upbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment