Monday, September 2, 2013

Aruba Photo Diary

Hey Hey Hey! It's been awhile. I cannot believe Aruba has come and gone and summer is coming to an end. It was a fabulous 12 days at my home away from home and extremely hard to leave. See for yourself...

2:15 am is an early call, but it's Aruba.. Anytime is a good time to go


The good thing about a 7am flight is that we arrived at the Hyatt just in time for lunch! I always get the Cobb Salad the first day...


Beautiful views on our first day...


My towel line days got me up and at the gym early! It wasn't so bad, it was a good group and there is something so peaceful about having bar time, and enjoying my surroundings! Here is a shot of the line... 

 
Twice someone interrupted me while I was eating my bar.. It could have gotten very ugly. 

Of course some gym shots..



Nothing like Starbucks in my favorite 
spot !


Big girl bar time!


Paddle boarding was fun and burned some extra calories...


The snorkeling trip was a blast too! Snorkeling, waterslide, rope swinging..



Aruba would not be complete without a night at SeƱor Frogs! Thanks to my cousin Mimi for the treat! 


My friend Jose joined us too!


I finally made it to the Divi Divi trees where Aruba tourism does a lot of their advertisement. Mimi was a great photographer. 


These views! Can't get enough! 



I took some really nice walks. So tranquil.. Check out my "selfie" lol


I tried this appetizer for the first time. The Keshi Yena. It's an Aruban dish my brother gets all of the time.. Pretty good! 


Family pic...


The Aruban people are so friendly...






Richard Elliott, the assistant GM of the Hyatt is always so welcoming! 


;) 

I am already looking forward to the next visit! Miss my Aruba family!! 


Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a fabulous trip! You look great in your pictures. I hope I make to Aruba one day because it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete