Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Checking in from ONe Happy Island

Bon dia! So far Aruba is greaaattt. I figured I would make a quick post to share some pictures and see how I am doing with my "Aruba Goals." 


I am proud to say that I have been doing really well as far as enjoying with self control. Breakfast has been tamed and I have always left satisfied and not stuffed. I have been switching up my lunches and trying new things! 

Dinners have been good for the most part. I am saving my splurges and desserts for my favorite restaurants. I have been pacing myself throughout the time and I am feeling great. 

My blood sugars have actually been really good! I am not spiking after breakfast and starting to learn what works. No big swings either! The biggest "issue" was this... 


After pool volleyball. It always seems that swimming will do that. I guess since you don't realize how hard your body actually works in the pool because you don't sweat. Since my numbers have been pretty good I guess I should just stay here. :) 

Yesterday I tried paddle boarding! Great workout. 


The weather has been beautiful and my tan is well under way. It's so nice to be back at my second home! 


I could get used to this view! 




No comments:

Post a Comment