Thursday, August 8, 2013

I Passed!

 
It is official! Say hello to your newest Spinning Instructor! :)



I passed my online exam and now I can begin teaching classes. The next part is getting out there! I hope to teach one soon. I have a few profiles made already that will hopefully leave everyone sweaty. Hopefully I can get some tips from my own instructors Erin and Joanne. :)

After a great spin class in the morning, my afternoon consisted of some errands, bar time and dinner with my friend from school, Corine.

I am not a huge movie person, but two of my favorites happened to be on tv yesterday.
 
I like the original one better (Macy's), but this one still has some pretty good scenes. I don't care what time of the year it is, I can always watch a Christmas movie.
 
I love the part where Santa Claus wins the trial and everyone is screaming in the streets, that would definitely be me. :)
 
 
 
 
 
After dinner, Grease was on AMC. Two movies in one day for me? That must be a record.
 
 
 
Yep, pretty much sums it up!
 

Pretty good Wednesday I'd say. Countdown to Aruba is at 8. Can't wait to be back on one happy island! 






2 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing!! That is so exciting. Hopefully my knee will be healed when you start teaching so I can take your class :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'd love to have you :) Hope the knee heals soon!

      Delete