Sunday, September 22, 2013

Namaste

Yesterday was my first yoga class in I don't know how long. It was much needed! I usually go to yoga on Friday mornings, but with my new school schedule and having to leave the house by 12 for class, the 10:30-11:30 yoga class just isn't working. The nerve of whoever scheduled this class at school. Don't they know its messing with my gym schedule? 


There is my mat. No spinning yesterday since I slept in. 

Luckily the same yoga class is had on Saturdays. After sleeping in til almost 9 yesterday, it was the perfect excuse to get back to my downward facing dogs and pigeon poses. 


It felt so good to stretch and since I hadn't been in awhile, it was really challenging! I like this particular class because it is very relaxing without being too spiritual. I just can't take the real spiritual classes too seriously. 

The afternoon was a productive one. I got my online class homework done, my two math elective classes homework done.. Well almost, (History of math is not my thing) and of course bar time! 

Always nice running into nice people unexpectedly on the road too! Hi Mary Ellen :D 

Dinner and a movie with a friend was my evening. Meet Michael: 


We saw "The Spectacular Now."


Pretty interesting, I'd recommend it. Beforehand we grabbed dinner. It took me about 15 mins to decide on which salad to get but I stuck to my usual diner go-to...


          Greek with grilled chicken. 

               Dressing on the side 

Hope you all are enjoying the weekend. 

Happy Fall! I can't wait for the temps to get cooler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment