Saturday, September 21, 2013

My First Spin Class

Teaching that is! Yesterday was the day (unexpectedly). My intention was to take the 9:30 class, but when there was no instructor by 9:40 it was not looking good. I was asked to jump in last minute. Luckily I had a profile prepared! 

Surprisingly I wasn't nervous getting up there riding and cueing the class. I was getting into it! Not going to lie, I felt so cool with my microphone headset. ;) 

The ride was an interval of hills and flat road with songs from Aerosmith to Christina Aguilera and Maroon 5. The class seemed to like it! Everyone was receptive afterward, yay! Now I am even more excited for my own class Wednesday morning at 5:45am. 

Other than that some other things as of lately. 

I have been perfecting my omelet making skills: 


Scrambled too! 


So fluffy and not overcooked! 

Not really sure what this new thing at Starbucks is, but I like the pink. 



Too funny not to share... 


...but hopefully not. Lol 

Back to school work. Ugh! 

I miss Aruba. 

Xo 

1 comment: