Saturday, September 28, 2013

Friday- The Favorites and not so Favorites

Let me fill you in on my Friday. My favorite parts and not so favorite parts. 

I have been so busy with school! This week was non stop. Up at 5, gym, school before class to work on my first lesson plan due Monday for my methods class, class, more homework. It's been a marathon and yesterday was no different. Me and my methods buddies all worked in the computer lab before class. Was it fun stressing over the first of 4 lesson plans? No, but it was nice to know we all feel the same. 

All of us hard at work...
Jolene and Kelsey

 Nick and I...


Hi to Jolene if she is stalking, I mean reading. ;) 

Some other good parts of Friday was the new music I have discovered. 

1. I lived - OneRepublic
2. Waiting for Superman & Start of Something Good - Daughtry
3. Whose Gonna Save Us - Gavin DeGraw 

Definitely check them out! I have been listening non stop. 

I saw this on Instagram...


Four years with Piccola Bussola! 


Now the not so favorites from my Friday. 

Blood sugar dropped on the way to work :( 


Ugh! So annoying especially when I just ate. 


The hardest thing to do for a diabetic is to be patient and wait for it to come up. Especially when you want to get going and don't want it to become an issue when you are not in the comfort of your own home. It makes me feel even more shakey and nervous!

This is me trying to be patient in the coat room at work. 


I've seemed to be running lower since I started on my new Symlin pen. Less spikes which is great! Hopefully I will figure it out and now avoid the lows. 

Enjoy your Saturday! Off to NJ for a family gathering. 



No comments:

Post a Comment