Friday, January 17, 2014

Flying Solo

Well sort of! After a slight delay to yesterday's flight home from Florida I was pleasantly surprised to find myself flying home with the row all to myself. Mom too!

Much different story than the person sitting next to me on the flight down.



As you can see I was all set for the flight with my Starbucks (for my sake and everyone else on the plane). It waited awhile before it was enjoyed because I was waiting to have bar time on the plane. I wish airlines would cave and serve Starbucks or I could have it delivered just before take off! Haha :)



Another sighting in the airport....




Good to know, but I always travel fully stocked.

A little bumpy on the way home, but overall a good flight. (Well any flight that lands safely to me is a good flight), but seeing news that a plane made an emergency landing at Newark due to severe turbulence was not comforting to see just after take off!


I don't know what it is about flying, but it never fails. Blood sugar is always high. Maybe flying anxiety? Wondering if I will be interrupted during bar time? I will never figure it out. All I know is I am tired of it completely. I do not mind keeping on top of it, but what upsets me is that I do keep on top of it and I do not get the results I hope for. Just really frustrating and I very easily beat myself up about it. However I need to remember back to resolution number one.



It feels good to be home and back to my routine. I missed my own gym and fitness classes. I have not been to spin since last year and I am looking forward to teaching tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment