Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Workout Wednesday - Snow Day Edition

Happy Snow Day!


So student teaching will begin tomorrow... an extra day off I am not complaining! Also I was glad I could stay up for the premiere of one of my guilty pleasures Teen Mom 2. 10pm is a little past my bedtime, but I was able to sleep in today so I decided to live a little dangerously. 

My original idea was that my workout would have to be done at home today assuming that I was going to be snowed in. To my surprise that was not the case and I was able to make it safely to the very empty gym!




A little later than usual, but better late than never. Too bad I didn't make it in time for 930 spin where I would have been 1 of 2 people in the whole class, oh well!

Had a nice treadmill session next to my other spin instructor friend Erin!



Just did a bunch of random things... different paces, incline walks, sprints. Anything that kept me challenged.

My at home workout was going to be something I found on Pinterest. So since I got my cardio in I just did the circuits listed and my own ab exercises. 


I have a feeling I will be relying a lot on Pinterest over the next couple of months during student teaching for workout ideas! Especially because I plan on working out at home during the week more so I can still get my AM workouts in. It will take out the travel time to and from the gym and hopefully I will not have to set the alarm earlier than 5am.


Anyway tomorrow is the big day! I have my outfit ready and hopefully it will be a good day.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! Saw this and thought of you!

    http://laurenconrad.com/blog/post/tone-it-up-love-your-body-with-kettle-bells

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I love her workouts. I hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete