Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014 So Far

Happy New Year! (A little late, I know) I haven't forgotten you all, 2014 has been off to a lazy start (not that I am complaining). Seriously, sleeping in everyday past 8:30 what is going on?! 

After a very fun time ringing New Years Eve in one of the best places in the world...



I luckily made it out of cold, wintery New York just in time to escape all of the snow and below freezing temps!


 Florida has had its fair share of "cold" while I have been down so my tan is not quite there yet, but this weekend should hopefully be back to normal.

A few things that I snapped so far in the new year...
 
Being away is no excuse to slack off on workouts. I try to keep up to my normal routine as best I can despite the smaller gym which acts as a social gathering place for many of its older members.




Nothing like a good salad(s).




Or some R&R by the pool.




Smart girl.



It all makes sense now.



Lol


I hope to do some running outside while I am here! 

Song of the day. My mantra for 2014. 

Roar - Katy Perry 




No comments:

Post a Comment