Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Year of The "YOLO"


Another New Years Eve, where is the time going? I feel like I was just preparing to go ring in 2013 in Times Square and now I am getting ready to do it all over again for 2014. I have my layers ready! 

Of course I could not let this holiday pass without watching my all time favorite movie, yep you guessed it... New Years Eve!

As I look back on this year I am really happy with how I challenged myself in new and exciting ways and put myself out there. Always remembering to push myself out of my comfort zone and try things that I wouldn't normally do. I lived up to the YOLO (you only live once) saying and when I felt uncomfortable the little voice inside said YOLOOoooOooooOOO

Here are my top favorite moments of 2013:

1. St. Thomas!



2. Entering my first 5k and running better than I ever expected. 



3. And then beating that time in my second 5k.


4. Turning 21.


5. Getting my spin certification over the summer. Doing something I love!



6. Aruba. Enough said :)



7. Completing my methods courses successfully this semester. I feel so much more prepared standing in front of a classroom now.


8. Being The Elf :) 



9. Being persistent with my T1D management despite being disappointed and frustrated more often than I'd like.



10. The whole month of December because who loves Christmas?



Talk to you all next year! Have a SAFE and HAPPY new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment