Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Only One More Sleep!



Well it is one of my most favorite days of the year, Christmas Eve! I cannot believe how it has crept up again. In my old age I am really understanding how fast time goes.


I am looking forward to dinner at my favorite restaurant Dazies with family and friends and then heading to midnight mass in Brooklyn. It has been our new tradition the past 3 years. After a busy day running from the gym, nail salon, bank, hair salon and of course, Starbucks I am looking forward to a great evening of great food and even better people!

 
There are so many Christmas Eve memories that fill my heart.... From feeling like the coolest kid when Santa would visit my home in Staten Island on Christmas Eve for pictures, to the skating shows I used to be in on Christmas Eve when I first moved out to Long Island... Although some of those very special people may no longer be here, I am grateful to have those memories and still enjoy this time of the year with those I love. 

I hope you all have an enjoyable Christmas and reflect on the most important parts of your life! 



Christmas Movie of The Day: Miracle on 34th Street


Christmas Song(s) of The Day: Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Deck The Rooftop - Glee Cast


This will be sure to put you in a good mood!

"Which is worse? A lie that draws a smile or a truth that draws a tear?"

No comments:

Post a Comment