Thursday, December 12, 2013

I'm Back




                           Yay! 

I know I know it's been TOO long. You can blame all things school related. I really needed to buckle down and focus the last two weeks of the semester. I even stopped playing Words with Friends temporarily.

I am so close to being done. I am thrilled yet in disbelief because I only have one semester left! And it is student teaching! Ahh! But there will be plenty more freaking out posts about that later. For now lets do a quick recap on what's been going on...

Last we spoke my methods unit was due. Happy to say I got an A on the assignment... WOO. See, I don't mind putting in the effort and stressing when you get a grade afterward that makes it all worth it.

Thanksgiving was fun!!! Anyone see me? 



COLD it was, but it was so worth it!

Massage on the go came to my school, another reason why I love SJC.. free massages!



I've tried a couple of new workouts over the past few weeks. I have felt sore in places I never felt sore before. I found this treadmill workout from Lauren Conrad...



This week I tried a new Boot Camp class followed by a much needed Yoga. I loved that it was snowing out during the Yoga class.. it gave it all the more Christmas/Zen feel. And we all know Kim loves Christmas.

Yesterday I got to attend another event with my pal Santa at JFK. 4,000 children from all over the city were brought to the airport and Santa and his elves arrived via a Delta jet. A fun day! 



I have a new sister, Trixie...




Overall I just have been really enjoying my favorite time of the year. Lots of exciting stuff despite some hard finals... but I am happy to say I write to you as I just completed 2 finals today and they went better than expected. 3 classes down and my last 2 finals for methods on Monday.

Looking forward to getting back into posting more and including a new section for each post.. "Some of Kim's Favorite Things"

1 comment: