Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!



I AM DONE WITH FINALS!!! No more of this:


And it feels SO good. I have been free since yesterday at 5pm. My first final was a breeze, the second took me the whole 2 hours. Algebra 2/Trig without a calculator. I like math, but not 50 questions at once. It felt good to be done:



I am looking forward to this vacation and taking in some deep yoga breaths until student teaching. In fact, maybe I will actually try and make it a point to get to yoga more often.

There has been lots of celebrating so I try to step it up in the gym this time of the year especially with cardio. The treadmill has been my best friend at the gym! With that said hopefully Santa will take that into consideration.


Backtracking to Sunday, I was able to get a nice little break from studying for a dinner date with my best friend aka "twin" Tanya! We exchanged Christmas gifts too. Talk about a best friend!



I think the coffee tastes better in the Elf mug.

Speaking of elves, I have been making it a point to stick to this:



Can you believe we are a week away from Christmas Eve?! I LOVE Christmastime, but I wish there was about another 5-7 days added to the month before Christmas. It just comes and goes so fast.

Christmas Movie of The Day: The Santa Clause



Christmas Song of The Day: Cold December Night - Michael Buble
I love the classic songs, but also love some of the new songs artists are coming out with. How many ways can you sing Santa Claus is Coming to Town?



Stay tuned for tomorrow to hear about the interesting "workout" I had. Trust me, it was WAY overdue. Any guesses??

No comments:

Post a Comment