Saturday, December 14, 2013

Just A Few



Of my favorite things! After coming back yesterday from my hiatus, I said I would be sharing a few of my favorites especially since it is the most wonderful time of the year. These are a few that caught my eye this past week.

Favorite Christmas Songs:


I've been listening to a lot of Kelly Clarkson's new Christmas Album, so good! Definitely check it out.



Also Ariana Grande who I have become a fan of released some Christmas tunes. My favorite has been Snow in California.

Favorite Christmas Movies:


Obviously.


Never gets old! 

Favorite Christmas Scenery:


Favorite Goodies:


Favorite Saying:


Other random favorites from this week:





(Especially during flu shot season... Boo freaken hoo) 


Looking forward to the snow?! I am. Makes bar time with a red Starbucks cup that much better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment