Monday, December 30, 2013

Hello From The Car Dealership




What better time to catch you all up then while I wait for my car to get inspected and an oil change.

Christmas has come and gone and I am so sad! No more Christmas music, movies, etc. Soon the red cups will be gone at Starbucks. It is very sad. However my Christmas festivities were pleasant as I hope all of yours were too.

Christmas Eve dinner and mass was great as always! It was COLD though.




After getting to sleep at 3am, Christmas got off to a slow start. I am lucky to say I had a very good Christmas with lots of nice things. Yay for new clothes! Here are some others...



Thank you Lindaloo! (Hope this post isn't too boring for you) 


 Loving my new Asics!!!! 

As much as I love Christmas and splurging I am happy to be back to my normal gym and eating routine. Remember T1D does not go away for the holidays so all of the food can get very overwhelming. After a very scary experience I had Thursday night with a severe hyperglycemia I have learned my lesson never to binge on cookies again.

Who is looking forward to the new year?! I love the opportunity to enter a new year and symbolically have a fresh start.


Also needed to share this. Thank you Tanya! 


Too funny! But sadly true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment