Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Favorites - Christmas





That's right people! Who is excited?



(but I really do know him)

I cannot believe it is December 20th! Here are a few of my favorites from this past week:

Favorite Christmas Nails:




Favorite Workout: Thursdays Studio Sampler Class & this mornings UFX Burn 3-2-1 class.

Perfect mega calorie burners. You have heard me talk about the Thursday class before. It was my first time back in awhile because of school. This morning was something I have never taken before and I am soooo sore. 3min cardio, 2min strength and 1min core. 6 rounds and each round includes different exercises. I WAS DRENCHED. In addition to them being insane workouts...they were all done to Christmas Music!

Favorite Trixie Sighting:




Favorite Christmas Hair (for kids):



and for adults:



Favorite Meme:


(Which I am proud to say I said NO to baking last night because I didn't want to over indulge. I am patiently awaiting my treat from my favorite bakery which will be here Monday. Stay tuned!)


Favorite Pat on The Back Moment: Another semester down!



(Not going to lie, disappointed with the B but still after a tough semester I'll take it!)

Favorite T1D Meme:


Christmas Song of the Day: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra




Christmas Movie: Miracle on 34th Street (both versions):

 
 
 
I am looking forward to one of my Christmas Traditions with my Dad tomorrow! It is going to be a fun day. Here is just a little part of our day that we do every year...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment