Sunday, December 15, 2013

Snowy Saturday



Yesterday's snowy weather allowed for some good quality studying in preparation for my remaining two finals on Monday. I didn't say it would help, but we shall see.

After my morning gym session I hit the books... I was extremely disappointed that there was nothing good on ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas. Toy Story and The Little Mermaid? Really? Since when are these Christmas movies?


Mom asked that "we" go out and shovel...


I went out and cleared the driveway. A little shoveling burned some extra calories so I can't complain, plus it was almost 3pm which meant one thing. Yep.



NOTHING will stop me.


I am going to be so upset when there is no more Christmas Blend or Red Cups. Enjoy it while it lasts folks.


Dinner was a gluten free 3 bean chili... perfect for the weather!

After some more studying and rewriting all of my notes and doing too many math problems I was glad too see one of my favorite movies were on TV!!

 

Still not Christmas, but I still love it. I enjoyed with bar #2 for dessert. :) 




Well by tomorrow at 5:30 I will be on WINTER BREAK!

Christmas Song of the Day:
Merry Christmas Happy Holidays - NSYNC



Christmas Movie of the Day:
Muppets Christmas Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment