Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Shula's Experience




I am writing this to you still feeling stuffed. That is what a good dinner at Shula's Steakhouse in Naples will do to you.

In preparation for the feast I knew I would be indulging in I made sure to eat light all day leading up to it. I have been doing pretty well during my time in Naples so my trip to Shula's was definitely going to be my splurge night.

I always stick to my usual choices... Wedge Salad and Surf & Turf.

Oh so good!

They even do a whole presentation of the meats they have and the "Shula Cut" but being professional eaters we skipped right over that. After all I was hungry and had been waiting for this moment.

Wedge Salad...

 
Love the presentation! 

Surf & Turf


Baked potato, mushrooms and spinach were just a few of the sides making their way around the table. 

To top it off they serve Starbucks Coffee. 




They even have what's called the 48oz club. Very prestigious group of people who get their own t shirt and name plaque posted in the restaurant. No doubt I could become a member, but ill stick to my favorites. 

You know I am enjoying myself when I have TWO glasses of wine. 


Another great night! Cousin Tom even got breakfast out of it with his leftovers. I should have snapped a picture of his specialty chocolate dessert that needs extra preparation.

Next time I guess! 


Workouts were stepped up a bit around this very hearty meal. It's protein though right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment