Thursday, October 17, 2013

AHHH

STRESSED STRESSED STRESSED. It has been a BUSY week and it does not look any better until Thanksgiving. Everyday has been going going going. Tomorrow I teach my first lesson in my methods class and I hope it goes smoothly. We all have to teach 4 mini lessons as a practice for student teaching. I cannot wait for my first one to be over!


Not only am I worried about the lesson in general, but my biggest fear is having my blood sugar drop during any school presentation. It is always so stressful because there is no one really who can relate to my fears. Its not like having an unfortunate stomach ache before a presentation and having people "understand." I know I will be doing a lot of testing tomorrow. Better get the extra test strips out now.


My plan tomorrow is to sleep in, get ready and head out to school early to practice again. I am even skipping the gym because I do not want to feel rushed and make sure everything is in place. Not too happy because I will also be missing the gym Saturday as I need to tutor again at the math clinic.

Besides my on going school anxiety here are some other snapshots from the past week:

Twins? 


Fall is here!


Talk about on point


Wish I could have gone :(


Sooo frustrating and scary! 


My school planner for the rest of October




Luckily the majority of my assignments are due before Thanksgiving which I am so looking forward to!  

2 comments:

  1. Lol you guys are kind of twins in those pictures!

    -Elise @ 9tofit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! That means a lot. She is one of my idols :)

      Delete