Tuesday, October 29, 2013

An Exciting Delivery

I usually pay no attention to the mail except for around the week of June 19 and Christmas.  However lately I have been paying special attention to deliveries because I knew something was coming other than my mom's shoe orders and diabetic supplies/insulin.

If you remember, ThinkThin and I are now besties.

They so kindly offered to send me some bars on them which I gladly accepted and am very appreciative of! Then I was the winner of their Fall Style Giveaway and won another box. 



 After receiving this message I was anxiously awaiting! 
Last Thursday was the day. I came home just before bar time to find this in the kitchen....



 
 After careful examination I was excited to see that they were made just the way I like...thick and fluffy! Maybe the best batch ever.

Then it only got better on Friday when I came home to see my second delivery waiting for me. I was on cloud 9! 



If you haven't already I HIGHLY recommend you make ThinkThin your protein bar of choice. They are so delicious, it is like having dessert. No strange after taste like I have had with some other brands. They pair nicely with Starbucks Coffee! My typical snacks include...



And remember... do not disturb. You have been warned if you interrupt.

Go give my pal ThinkThin a like and/or follow on your social media sites and give some of their products a try, you won't be disappointed! And if you are (which is impossible) I will gladly take the rest. :)

Thank you again to ThinkThin for their great products. Tasty and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment