Friday, July 19, 2013

As of Lately...

I just got back from Florida! Here is what I've been up to otherwise... 

Listening to: Love Somebody 


And...


This is my favorite TSwift album!! Love every single song. 

Watching: The Hills reruns on MTV


Such a huge Lauren Conrad fan. :) 

Reading: Girls in White Dresses


So far so good. Relatable to issues 20 year olds face/fear. 

Excited for: Aruba 


Less than a month!! 

Workout Trend: Running and Tabata


Annoyed with: Unexplainable High Blood Sugars today :( 



Felt so lightheaded after running this morning and a 307 reading I couldn't go to yoga. 😔

Proud of: I said no to ice cream this past Tuesday night and passed on my favorite ice cream store in Florida! 
 
And..

That I got a quick workout in yesterday morning before heading to the airport. 

Willpower! 

Familiar Faces: Ran into high school friends at Starbucks, Caylie and Amanda. 


Caylie and I had Spanish together junior and senior year. This is us at the end of senior year in our favorite class. :) 

Goals: Being extra good this next month in prep for Aruba. Challenging workouts and as clean eating as possible. 




1 comment:

  1. SO jealous that you are going to Aruba next month!!!!

    ReplyDelete