Monday, July 29, 2013

Rest Day

Yesterday I stayed in my pjs until 10am! I think the only time I do this is when I am sick enough to be in bed all day which is rare. I was going back and forth deciding whether or not to go to the gym, but I decided to take a rest day. It was so nice sitting around all morning with my family and not having to get up and leave for the gym. 

We talked all about our upcoming trip to Aruba, needless to say I AM SO EXCITED!! 



After a few afternoon errands, bar time rolled around at 3:30. :) 

Dinner was at this great gluten free place called Mama's. This is definitely a once in a while type of place and one of my splurge restaurants. 


Gluten free fried calamari. OMG... 

Mom and I always split that when we go. It is just too good to pass up and I can't get it at any other restaurant I've been to. 

I tried to keep it balanced and ordered a salad. This is probably one of the biggest salads I've ever seen and so filling. 


Ignore the pinkish dressing... I always go with a little oil and vinegar. Surprisingly I did not eat the whole thing. It was just salad overload. 

Mom ordered shrimp parm gluten free so I could help her out with it. Mamas also makes some of the best meatballs so I needed my fix on those... 


So much for balance! Lol


Toothpick = gluten free. 

I was craving this restaurant so it felt good to go and get my fix. The off day was great and now I am back to routine. 

Enjoy your Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment