Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Help Me Connect with Nick!

O..M..G who saw the picture of Nick Jonas on Instagram yesterday??!! I did! If not let me share.... 

No more teenybopper! 

  
Oh when you look me in the eyes.... 😍 

Holy Smokes! Besides being fit, Nick and I also have T1D in common. It is always inspiring to see celebrities open about having T1D because it gives people like me the feeling that we can achieve anything also. 

My dream would be to connect with him to see what it is like from his point of view. Performing, traveling, etc. I feel any tips would be valuable because I am trying to get tighter control myself. I would like to see how Nick deals with keeping his blood sugar in check especially while on stage. 

Although doctors are very knowledgeable, it would be helpful to speak to someone who deals with it first hand and my own age. 

I have been trying to get his attention and replied to him on Instagram and Twitter.


Maybe he'll start reading my blog?! : ) 
Maybe we can work out together or maybe he can come to a future spin class of mine one day. :D 


Help me connect with Nick Jonas!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment