Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hey hey hey! Busy week, but it was a good one! Here are some of my favorites...

Favorite Song: Our Song by Matchbox Twenty

 
 
Favorite Movie (s): Sleepless in Seattle
 
                                              

The Heat - Saw it in the theatres this week...so funny!

 
 
Favorite Diabetic Meme:
                                                
 
Favorite Gluten Free Meme:
 
                                        
 
(Anything Ryan Gosling is my favorite) ;)
 
 
Favorite Gym Meme:
 


Favorite Date:





Favorite Eat (besides bar time): Cheese from my favorite restaurant Dazies!! 





Favorite Thing I am Looking Forward To:     Heading to Naples tomorrow!!





Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. I could look at Ryan Gosling all day :) have a great time in Florida! Can't wait to go out once you get back.

    ReplyDelete